BRINGING GOOD BEER TO GREAT PEOPLE!

It's not off topic if it's about beer
 cagiva650
I just noticed a couple of new beer listings on the NLC website. Gahan Sydney Street Stout by Gahan/PEI Brewing. Only showing inventory in Corner Brook at the moment. Mill Street Winter Sampler 6 Pack. Only on the West Coast right now. Innis & Gunn Toasted Oak IPA. I haven't been a big fan of Innis & Gunn but I have to try anything labelled "IPA" :) And Innis & Gunn Treacle Porter.
 shorlin
Just picked up the Mummer's and the Mill St. at Blackmarsh.

FYI, the Mill St. includes six different beers (and none of them pumpkin). They are:
Tank House (great!)
Cobblestone Stout (great!)
Organic Lager (not so great)
plus
a Weizenbock (never tried, worth a shot)
a Vanilla Porter (never tried, intriguing)
and Distillery Ale (never tried, listed as an "old ale" but I wonder...)

New beer, my favourite!
 groulxsome
Judging from my untappd feed, you guys sure don't like letting new beer sit around for very long! :lol:

Not the biggest fan of the Mill St. offerings myself, but I always look forward to trying a new Innis and Gunn (assuming it's in a box, the clear glass without a box turns to skunk city super quick for me) and more from Gahan. I'll have my buyer obtain some for me at once! :lol:
 Cashout
Gahan Stout has been quite good on tap this Fall. Haven't tried it in a bottle, but I figure it'll be solid. Living in PEI for a couple years now, I definitely view their IPA and stout as their two strongest offerings
 ryndam
groulxsome wrote:Not the biggest fan of the Mill St. offerings myself, but I always look forward to trying a new Innis and Gunn (assuming it's in a box, the clear glass without a box turns to skunk city super quick for me) and more from Gahan. I'll have my buyer obtain some for me at once! :lol:
I&G Toasted IPA is in a brown bottle. I think the Treacle Porter is loose in clear bottles but also comes in their Christmas gift pack. FWIW I though the IPA was unpalatable though it was slightly better straight from the bottle.
New listings at the NLC.

Honestly, I didn't really enjoy the Rowdy Roger.[…]

Big NL beer news!

That’s great news Chris! Please keep us in[…]

Over 200 lambics in mine :mrgreen:

NLC Beer Expo 2018

I will not be there either. I was a bit interested[…]

Subscribe to newsletter to receive updates & invites!