- Best new beer (new to you in 2017)
- Worst new beer (new to you in 2017)
- Best beer experience (tasting, festival, trip, get-together, etc.)
- Best/worst of anything beer-related (here's where you can praise or criticize, extol or dismiss, an event, a beer, some beer news or whatever you want)
- Best new beer: Has to be Ceci N'est Pas un Gueuze. Great beer from CBA.
- Worst new beer: Rare Bird Maple Ale. Garbage
- Best beer experience: Has to be the Craft Beer Attraction, but we had a few nice little private tastings here and there that were splendid as well.
- Best/worst of anything beer-related: I am dismayed at the continued buy-out of independent brewers by multi-nationals. I hate boycotting Mill Street, but I can't support AB-Inbev. I haven't bailed on Trou du Diable (MolsonCoors) yet, but perhaps that's coming too.
Check out my Untappd profile: https://untappd.com/user/shorlin