It's not off topic if it's about beer
Bunch of new stuff at Topsail Road, including Christmas packs.

Cameron's Motorhead Road Crew beer, because NLC never saw a tie in beer they didn't like.
Greene King Festive Pudding Ale
Wychwood Brewdolph (yeah I know)
Oharas 3 packs
Wychwood 4 packs (didn't look)
I&G packs (didn't look)
2 English ale multi packs - a 4 and a 6 I think.
St. Peter's winter ale

Plus big cans of czechvar
 Allan Johnson
Nice to see our ties to the Commonwealth staying strong! Here's hoping for something interesting...
Allan Johnson wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:22 am
Nice to see our ties to the Commonwealth staying strong! Here's hoping for something interesting...
Don't get too hopeful. They looked like Marston's, Brakspear, Wychwood, etc. conglomerate beers at a quick glance.
New gift packs are now up on website. Don't trust those descriptions, because often they recycle last year's blurb even if beers have changed.

Belhaven Merry Christmas 6 pack. ... %20Bottles

Erdinger pack with a glass. ... th%20Glass

I&G four pack ... %20Bottles Nope

Marston's Golden Ales 6 pack ... %20Bottles

Marston's Classic Ales 4 pack ... ift%20Pack

O'Hara's Irish 3 pack ... %20Bottles

Wychwood four pack ... tion%204Pk

Festive Pudding Ale ... l%20Bottle Not bad
Wychwood Brewdolph ... l%20Bottle
New Unibroue 12 packs are at some NLC stores now. They still have the old one with the Megadeth A Tout le Monde and the Ephemere Sureau, so have a good look at what you're buying.

The new 12 packs have two each of: Fin du Monde, Blanche de Chambly, Don de Dieu, Maudite, Trois Pistoles and a new Lune de Miel which is a honey-based beer.

Still the best value at NLC. The website inventory doesn't distinguish between new and old, so it will take a personal look to find one.
 Big Daddio
St Ambroise Bourbon Wood-Aged Imperial Russian Stout (9.2%) and St Ambroise Vintage Ale (10%) are at the Mount Pearl location with the gift items up front... Sort of hidden, if anyone's interested.
New listings at the NLC.

This was at Howley, yeah. It used to only be out f[…]

Their belgian is great, and their IPA is also grea[…]

Quidi Vidi beer launch

Good to see you both, that was a fun evening.

Won’t happen again as we have decided not […]

Subscribe to newsletter to receive updates & invites!