Muskoka Launch Party

Greg

Re: Muskoka Launch Party

Post by Greg » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:14 pm

Great time tonight at the Muskoka Launch! An abundance of food ranging from seared scallops in a cream reduction, curried shrimp quesadilla paired perfectly with the Mad Tom IPA along with cod bites/balls, ribs and gingered chicken skewers. Awesome turnout. Meeting both Mike and Gary, discussing their beer and what's in the works was a fantastic opportunity.

And of course our very own Mike sporting his Utility Kilt and hot off the press Beertheif T. Good times, good friends and interesting interviews to follow, I'm sure one will show up soon.

Muskoka Oddity and IPA, the latter being my fav of the night.

Feel free to point yourself out if in the photo:

Fermenting: German Lager | Pale Ale On Tap: IPA 6.6% ABV 63IBU | Cerveza | English Bitter

shorlin

Post by shorlin » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:45 pm

I'm the guy back-on, at the bar. Not the guy explaining the size of a beer glass, but the guy listening to that guy do the explaining.

I was very excited to see this pile of beer on the floor as we came in. Drinking some was even better. I enjoyed talking to Mike the marketing guy and I am hopeful that more Muskokas are in our future.

The next beer you try might be the best beer you will ever have.
Check out my Untappd profile: https://untappd.com/user/shorlin

beerthief
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by beerthief » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:45 pm

We had fun, nice to meet those of you we met. I'm hoping Mark got some good footage too?
So many beers, so little time...

save $5 on a new smugmug photo account: use this coupon7frrnSRiTt9Fk