BRINGING GOOD BEER TO GREAT PEOPLE!

Discuss non-NLACBC beer events (dinners, festivals, tours)...
 groulxsome
"Join Gary and Mike next Friday in St. John's for a selection of Muskoka beers, local food pairings and a guy with a guitar wearing a plaid shirt. Yeah, we're pumped."

(Click on the image for a link to the facebook post announcing it.)

Seems like it's going to be a time! Perhaps the first proper beer event on George Street since YB opened?
 ryndam
I checked with the event staff and they will be serving the currently available NL muskoka offering, Mad Tom, Cream Ale & Legendary Oddity.
 beerthief
I have a number of tickets available for this launch party-who wants to go?
 beerthief
not entirely sure? The tickets also say to RSVP?
 Cory.Fahey
We would like to go to this too, we have to work on the baby sitter situation tomorrow :lol:
 beerthief
If you want to go Cory, PM me and we can talk tickets
 Greg
So, is anyone else going to this? I emailed Tracey and I'm on the list for now, still room available. There's no cover free.

I figured a low key tasting works best, at least for me vs drinking warm, foamy beer until you're bloated at the Expo for $70 to which I'd spend that again afterward purchasing samples at NLC.
 ryndam
I think i'm going but, you know, work hours and all. When I was emailing Tracey she said that you can just show up and there's no cover. I'm guessing they were just trying to get a sense of how many people would be there?
 Greg
Perhaps, things seemed to get a little confusing when Mike mentioned tickets but I'm guessing it was more of an invite card to pass around and get the word out with RSVP on them.
New listings at the NLC.

Honestly, I didn't really enjoy the Rowdy Roger.[…]

Big NL beer news!

That’s great news Chris! Please keep us in[…]

Over 200 lambics in mine :mrgreen:

NLC Beer Expo 2018

I will not be there either. I was a bit interested[…]

Subscribe to newsletter to receive updates & invites!